Saturday, September 22, 2012

Family Update

Time flies and I can't believe it's almost October.  Here's a quick update about our family:

Bryce: B's main job is AJE where he works 75%.  He also teaches 1 class ast CaSE and is a students at SEBTS getting his EdD.  He has about 2 more years until he's done.  Next semester he will have to choose between teaching a class at CaSE or a online course at Lancaster Bible School in PA. 
Katie: K teaches at WFRMS still in 7th grade.  I also coach girls soccer this fall and I'm still the department chair.  When I'm not teaching and coaching at school, I'm planning with my PLT who are my best friends at school.  I look foward to weekends when I get to spend the days with my kids.
Rin: R is 4 years old and loves to learn.  She's currently taking gymnastic lessons on Tuesdays for an hour.  She really likes it, but I couldn't tell you what her teacher's name is or what she is learning.  We stay and watch, but it's not like we can practice at home.  Besides gymnastics and learning, R loves princesses and fairies.  She still likes puzzles and is eager to learn to read.
Abe: A is a couple weeks shy of turning 3.  He's very athletic and seems to be pretty fearless.  When he turns 3, we are thinking about finding a program for him to do (maybe at the factory).  A is learning how to be independent of R, and he's developing his own personality.  A likes to joke and be silly.
Wes: W is almost 18 months and is starting to form more words.  He's got about 5 words he can say now, and the funniest is when he says 'yes' and 'uh-oh'.  He's a big boy wearing 18 month clothing since he was 15 months.  W likes to wrestle with B and he likes to sit in my lap while I read him a book.  It seems to us that W has a bit of a silly personality, but we aren't quite sure exactly what W will be like. 

We have a lot of fun as the Hantla Clan and thank God everyday for the family he's blessed us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment