Sunday, November 3, 2013

October Date Night

Kristen and Vic hosted the October date night for small group.  Everyone except the Daniel boys were in attendance so they had 12.  I believe the night started with some backyard play, swing, chalk & then moved inside.  K is so good because she had a craft for them to do (little owls that were so cute).  I tried nothing like that.
 This date night was of significance because it was the first time I did not nurse E at her 7 feeding.  I pumped and left a bottle for her and while I was happy to be out with B, I was a bit sad that I wasn't getting to feed her.  Since she's been born, I have never missed a 7 feeding and now that I'm at school, the 7 pm feeding is the only time I get to nurse her.  It was fine though and Vic said she took her bottle like a champ. 
B and I went to Red Lobster for dinner and didn't have to wait this time.  We had a yummy meal and good conversation.  It was very nice timing because B had just taken his comprehensive exams and had been very busy with school and studying.  We had just had a very few busy and stressful days so this date night was much needed.  When we picked up the kids, they had had a great time and their owl ornaments were very cute.  Rin was still doing crafts which didn't surprise me.  Here's a picture from their dinner time.  Ell is in her carrier on the floor on the side but you can't see her.
Ro, Baylor, Abe, Wes, Grayson, Ryan, Emilie, Julia, AK, Bella & Rin



No comments:

Post a Comment