Saturday, April 27, 2013

Surprise Baby Shower

My students have known I was pregnant since December.  When they found out, they asked if they could throw me a shower.  I never thought they'd actually follow through but they did.  It was very special and meant the world to me.

Last Friday, April 19, we had an Early Release day at school.  We had plans to go to the auditorium for our rewards, but the auditorium was taken.  Kline suggested we go on a nature walk around the school and it sounded good to me so we gathered all our students and started walking.  Once we got near the softball field, I could see people at the pavilion but I just assumed it was another team.  Little did I know that it was a baby shower for Noelle.  There were balloons, food, and some gifts.  All provided by students and one parent (Wholheuter).  I cried like a baby because I was just so touched that my students would work this hard and keep it a secret.  I was amazed that I had not found out throughout the week, but the kids did an amazing job.  Here are a few pictures of my gifts and the cake.  I didn't have my camera with me because I thought we were going on a nature walk.  I'll try to get some from my students.





No comments:

Post a Comment