Monday, November 17, 2014

Pre-Nuptial Celebration

My cousin Kristin and her fiancee Rich had a pre-wedding party in Hammond before their destination wedding in Hawaii.  It was scheduled to be Saturday afternoon, October 4th starting at noon and the blessing was scheduled for 4 pm.  My dad and Ella were asked to lead the blessing ceremony and of course they were delighted to do that for Kris.  The day was perfect weather with a cool breeze and sunshine.  Family and friends showed up and got a chance to love on Kristin and Rich.  The prenuptial ceremony was really nice and 'Pastor Ella DeDeaux and Deacon James DeDeaux' did a great job.  I was so glad we got to be there and celebrate with them since we wouldn't be at the wedding.  Marriage is such an important bond and it's one of the closest we have to begin to understand God's love for us.  B and I prayed for K&R before we left.



my crazy big brother, Lloyd
The Happy Couple!





Reminded me of when Bubba talked at our rehearsal dinner.
My pops!



Saturday night after getting the kids cleaned and asleep, B & I played spades with Gma Lupe.  I love playing cards with G-Lupe.  I'm always her partner and we usually win.  This night was no different.  We pretty much stomped Bryce and Lorenzo.  It was fun and I haven't played cards with G-Lupe in a long time.  I look forward to playing with her again at Easter.  I love my G-Lupe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment