Sunday, April 15, 2012

Four

I think I've decided I want another kid.  I just don't feel complete.  When we sit down at the table for meals (usually dinner) we have one empty chair and I just feel that we are supposed to have 6 in our family.

There are definitely times when I'm good with 3.  Especially when B is working or in class and I'm by myself.  Even so, the urge to have 4 kids is stronger and that's always been our number.  I can't exactly put my finger on it, but I just have this gut feeling.
Here's the deal though.  I want another baby born in May/June.  I loved being out the end of school and not having to go back.  I loved having the entire summer with W and him being 3 months when I had to send him to daycare.  I loved having the flexibility with the other kids since it was summer and the activities that were planned.  I would do that again and we will try.
B and I decided that our window is anywhere from Aug-Oct to get pregnant again.  We conceived W in August so I believe September would be the perfect month.  W would turn 2 when we'd be ready to have another baby and R will start Kindergarten August 2013 so we would still have 3 in daycare.  It's the best situation.  If by November 2012 we aren't pregnant, I'm not sure if we'll take that as our sign from the Lord that we are done or will we keep trying?  I guess the Lord only knows.

What gender would we want?  I go back and forth.  A girl would be nice because she could share a room with R.  It would be nice to reuse all the clothes that we had for R that have only been worn a few times.  It would be nice to have another girl around so R & I wouldn't be outnumbered.  Pink is just so pretty.  A boy would be great because that's what I'm used to.  My grandma had one girl and then 3 boys just like Bryce's mom.  It would be fun to have 3 boys around the house to help with yard work, bringing in groceries, and watching out for R in school.  It would be nice to only have to pay for 1 wedding!  It would be great for W to have a little brother to play.  Blue is just so cute.

We'd be happy with either and only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment