Friday, January 31, 2014

W is stubborn

So our third born child, Wes, is stubborn.  He's what we like to call our 'strong willed' child.  He's not a follower and very independent.  So last Saturday we were eating cereal like we normally do and W asked for his second bowl (like R & A).  This is normal behavior and sometimes they will eat 3 bowls of cereal if we'd let them.

But this particular morning, W asked for a second bowl but then didn't want to eat it.  We don't waste a lot of food in our house especially if you ask for something.  So he had to eat 2 bites, since he's 2 years old, before he could get down and play.  I'm not sure why he decided to fight it, but he sat there for 30 minutes before making a move.  I wasn't changing my position and I think he finally realized that.  I tried to document this!

No comments:

Post a Comment