Thursday, February 27, 2014

Aladdin Jr

Heritage High School was performing Aladdin Jr. and we knew a few of the performers.  The lead, Princess Jasmine, was Gianna Q from CRF.  Aladdin, was Drew, the older brother of one of my students and also goes to CRF.  Aboo was played by Yeferline, a student I taught in 7th grade.  We also know a few of the other characters from me teaching at WFMS and just from the Wake Forest community.

The show was awesome.  We traded with the Gillams so we could take Lexi.  We gave them Wes for the night.  Lexi, Abe, and Rin all loved the show.  It was very well down and the music was great.  Because it was a Disney classic, a lot of little kids were there and some even dressed up in their princess outfits.  I would recommend for anyone to go see a Heritage HS production.  They plan to put on Grease in the spring and I definitely want B to take me to that one.




No comments:

Post a Comment