Thursday, February 27, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

Our Valentine's day was spent together but in a very odd way this year.  I was off of school due to a snow day but B still had to work.  I also needed to go to school since I could make it and don't have annual days to take off.  So B came with me and said he would just work in my classroom.  The Gillam's met us there too.  Our kids ran around in the gym, with basketballs and footballs.  It was a good way for them to tire out.  We had lunch/snacks in my classroom to pass the time and headed home for naps.  I didn't get much school work done, but we visited with people and I had a few minutes to clear up my clutter. 

Valentine's night, we went over the J/K's house for our traditional wings and friend pickles meal.  We didn't spend the night even though it was tempting.  My date was Bree Bree for valentines day 2014.  We love those girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment