Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ell's first smile

E is 4 weeks old tonight.  She's trucking along and growing a lot.  I'm not sure how much she weighs but I can feel a difference just while I hold her.  She's eating much faster now and our 50 minute meals have turned into 30 minute meals like Rachael Ray.  She's outgrown her newborn diapers and moved into size 1's.  She's almost too long for her newborn clothes and I'm about to have to pull out her 0-3 month clothing from the attic.  Our family is adjusting and I've just about completed my first week home alone with the 4.  It went okay until Rin got sick.  That's another post for another day....Poor girl!

But the main reason for this entry is to document E's first smile.  I had just finished feeding her and B was trying to get a burp (she's not a good burper).  So I wanted to get a picture since she was four weeks old so we started taking pictures.  As I was talking to her, she broke out in a smile on purpose!  Very cute if I do say so myself:)
June 13, 2013 4 weeks old


cross eyed
AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment