Saturday, July 26, 2014

mothers day 2014

My day right?  Mother's day is to honor and celebrate moms and I embrace the love and attention.  I know one day my kids will be gone with their own families and R & E will be moms (maybe) so right now I will soak it all up.  This year B did good and got me flowers with the kids.  I was so happy!

We went to church like normal and then came home for a picnic lunch at the pool.  It was our first time to swim this season and the water was cold.  I sat with E most of the time but I enjoyed watching B swim with the 3 bigs.  They jumped off the diving board and swam to the side.  I knew that our time was coming to an end at that pool so I wanted to soak it all in.  After rests, we went out for ice cream and at it at the park.  My idea of a perfect day!




Proverbs 31: 28-29 Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises her, saying: "Many daughters have done nobly, But you excel them all."…

No comments:

Post a Comment