Monday, March 31, 2014

Rin's Talent Show

Every Monday, R comes home with a Monday Folder of homework, handouts, and other information.  In February, R brought home a flyer about the school's talent show.  She quickly told us that she wanted to perform "Let it Go" from Frozen.  I thought she might be kidding but she wasn't.  B reminded me that she's half of him and he's a singer/performer.  So, I signed up her.

I was worried about her so we practiced a lot.  I guess my fear was that she would get on stage and freak out (like I would).  I should have known better because she did not.  She was awesome and loved every minute of it.  There were 3 performances of 'Let it Go' but R was the best.  Of course we are biased, but she really did a good job.  Go here to watch it. B and I were both very proud.  She brought tears to our eyes. 

Afterwards, we went to Sweet CiCi's for a treat.  We had Bella with us (R's BFF) too.  I don't think our kids got into bed until 9:00 that night but it was so worth it.  I love making memories with the Hantla Clan!

No comments:

Post a Comment