Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Halloween 2017

I think Halloween is so fun.  We decorate and I usually buy soap for the teachers as a little happy.  I look forward to when my kids are older and we can go to haunted houses together.  We've gone to Sea World the past couple of years for Halloscream and that's always fun too.  I like getting scared.

This year we had dress up and Halloween costumes I bought last year on sale, so we didn't have to buy anything for this year's Halloween.  The kids had 4 different opportunities to dress up but I'm not sure I have a picture from all the nights.  Let me recap.

Tuesday October 24th was our school's Spirit Night at CFA Greatwood.  Kids could dress up and participate in the costume parade and contest.  I had to work a shift for PTO so I was going to be there anyways.  We were there from 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm. 

Cheetah girl, Frankie-stein, Captain from Star Wars, sky landers
Thursday October 26th was our school's Bootastic Math & Reading Night that is held every year.  It's a lot of fun and the teachers do a great job putting together activities for the kids to enjoy.  Kahoot was the biggest hit this year.


Saturday October 28th was our annual block-party.  B was unfortunately out of town so he had to miss it but we had a good turn out. Frank got on the microphone and announced to everyone that they were expecting in June!  I love our cul-de-sac and maybe next year, I will try and plan a cul-de-sac Christmas get together where the kids can draw names and exchange gifts. 
Oliver as Mickey Mouse

Old School Bobbin' for Apples





Frank brought out the fire pit because it was cold.
Tuesday October 31st FINALLY Halloween.  We met the Parles and trick-or-treated with them in Greatwood.  It was a little rainy and drizzled on and off for the entire night but the kids didn't care.  They all four came home with tons of candy!
Rapunzel

Angry Bird

Black Power Ranger

Frankie

My People




No comments:

Post a Comment