Thursday, January 19, 2012

Abe is a Superstar!

Monday was a holiday for MLK Jr so I was home with the kids.  After waking Abe up, I decided to see how he did with big boy underwear.  He did GREAT!  He had one accident Monday morning and I take blame since we started watching Hercules and I forgot to take him.  That was it.  Tuesday he went to daycare and had one accident at the end of the day.  Later Tuesday afternoon while A was playing outside with B, he had another accident.  Wednesday A didn't have any accidents at daycare or at small group.  It was awesome.  Today (Thursday) was a busy day.  Abe stayed dry all day at daycare and then an hour long ride from Wake Forest to Cary.  We went to WakeMed, Cary to visit Justin & Nicole and their new baby Rowan.  It also took us 45 minutes to get back to Wake Forest and he stayed dry the entire time.  2 days without accidents is awesome! We're so proud of our little man.

So Bryce is out of town for his class at Fruitland Bible College for his first class.  He has class every other Thursday from 5-9 and he'll be staying the night.  He's excited about getting back into the teaching scene.  His other classes at SEBTS start next week.  Being alone with the kids is hard.  They are a handful, not because they are bad, just because they are young.  It makes me realize how much I do appreciate B.  He helps me so much more than I imagine other dads helping out.  I can't remember the last time I gave the kids a bath because that's what B usually does.  Parenting isn't made for 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment