Monday, January 16, 2012

Who's fault is it this time?

We have a lot of uh-oh in our house and I'm sorry too.  Up until now, it's usually A or R to blame, but today...it's W.  Usually for naps, I put W down first so he can fall asleep and then I put A down.  Well today, after 15 minutes alone, W was still not asleep and A was asking to go lay down.  So I thought, it will be fine.  Nope!  I've gone in about 5 times because W is laughing, talking, throwing his paci out the crib, and keeping A awake.  I can hear A saying "Wes, be quiet!".  It's kinda funny, but at the same time, annoying.  I can't take him out of the room and have this talk and then spank him...he's too young for that.  So I keep laying him back down and telling him to go to sleep.  A is almost asleep.  I'm about to move A to either my room or R's room so he can sleep.  I know W is doing it to get A's attention.  If no one were in there, W would fall asleep too.  Ugh!

I guess this is the start though right?  W needs training just like A and R had.  I feel like I might need to go back and re-read shepherding a child's heart for pointers.  Oh well...I don't have too many of these days home with all three, but when I do, nap times are necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment